Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 10:07 pm
[OFF] Non-work weekend!!!
Basically, reformat my laptop and get it back to working order to my liking again. = Extremely a lot of busy body work while sitting here doing 'nothing' but something...
No Work Today! <br /> Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Reformat my laptop!!! Absolutely MUST!
00:00 hours today. 40+ between Monday and Saturday this week.
You have a so fresh and so clean clean laptop now! All the hard work paid off.
Your laptop doesn't need to be perfect, you've got plenty of time to make it perfect to your liking again... just get it up and running and FUNCTIONAL!
[$53] for personal care = what I stated below for what I purchased in clothes for myself and thought that wasn't bad at all!<br /> [$104] for groceries - food only. For two weeks total, including all the food the boys could eat over the two weeks.<br /> [$70] Total to open some accounts through the credit union we have my car loan open at. I didn't necessarily *need* to get the checking account open, nor did I have to do it right this second, but I kinda just wanted to get it to take care of. We officially have a bank account in our name. An emergency fund will more than likely develop in there. -- that is after I figure out the budget as a whole.<br /> Either way, this entire $500 a paycheck practically for insurance is KILLING me. I cannot wait until it's all taken care of! You have NO idea!<br />
08:10 hours total. I finally slept in.
Very unsure how to process my thoughts for today and the weeks events. I'm very happy. Just doesn't seem real? It simply hasn't hit me.
Worked on my computer all day.
Took a nice long, hot shower. Bought some clothes for myself.
Today was incredibly busy… but really it wasn’t at all.
I say it was busy because I felt like I did 30,000 things. However, I really didn’t do much in retrospect.
- woke up at 8 am. Yes, eight o’ clock in the morning. I slept nearly eight straight hours. It was as though the night got to the end of us being celebrated and done. We went to bed at midnight and I didn’t awake until after eight. I finally got some sleep in, some so much needed sleep. It was like, it’s done. It’s complete.
- I decided it was a GREAT idea to reformat my entire laptop this morning. I started it at around 9 am.
- I got some coffee in me and I went grocery shopping. I found six tank tops, one pair of capris, two pairs of flats shoes (which were a size smaller than I normally wear, whaaa?!), and finally two bras for a little over $52.
- I also got two weeks (roughly) worth of meals, plus lunches for the boys for $104 while shopping. Two weeks (food only) and that was including a ton of extras for the boys to have and make while I am working. I did strictly say, “once it is gone, it is gone.” So, if it’s gone within the first two days, that’s on them. They’ll have to figure it out. Yes, I do think I like being a tad more assertive with the whole ‘eat what we have or you do not eat’. With that being said, I am way more comfortable being that way now that they are two perfectly capable young boys who can cook for themselves.
- After shopping, I came home and cleaned out the entire fridge and scrubbed the watermelon juice that leaked everywhere.
- Once everything was put away, I realized my computer had finally jumped from 31% to 87% since the two hours ago I had left, come home, checked on it, cleaned and put away groceries, and realized it was finally at 87%. :: bashes head into the wall ::
- I waited patiently…
- Hung out with Mike for a while
- The boys did their own thing all day, can’t complain about that.
- I worked on my computer until … well, I am STILL working on it.
- I’m really not writing about last night… friends came over, we made amazing food, everyone ate far too much, and then we all signed the documentation we needed to sign. Maybe, I’ll share a picture. (Guess not, I decided against it. I’ll post it when it’s all said and done.) Which will more than likely be “FB Official” as of the 8th? We will see how far I get with my editing.
We probably did more… or less… it just felt like I was incredibly busy today because I was on the damn computer ALL day getting it back up and running and it still isn’t nearly where I need it to be. FYI – when you reformat your hard drive and wipe the slate clean and then open it again, redownload everything, etc. It’s completely different versions of 90% of what you have. I kid you not, while it looks pretty good and alright in the most part, this site is the completely different reason’ for some reason. So, now I get to tweak a few things that are bugging the hell out of me. Oh yippee!