Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 11:30 pm
[Work] - 9:15 am until 6:15 pm
Terrible Aderherse - but I was in training about 95% of the day
Work from 9:15 until 6:15.
My break was kinda whenever I ended up taking it.
Lunch was from 2:15 - 3:15 at my own schedule which everyone else kinda worked around today.
Just summer school today.
Mikhail NO summer camp! - stayed home per his own request.
Train as well as I could and just enjoy myself today!
8:05 hours total.
Helping people and training and teaching people how to do everything they're learning how to do each and every day. It's really fun to teach people how to do the job you only learned a few months ago yourself.
Actually, overall, today has bee a very happy day in general.
STOP OVERLY EXPLAINING.
Yet... keep on getting those 100%'s and compliments. What can they say then?
NO SPEND TODAY!
8:14 hours. I didn't wake up once.
Pretty euphoric... Although, he did say it.
Came home and cleaned up, got dinner going, ate and sat. I rearranged stuff that has been an absolute cluster on the main pages of my computer. Afterward, I decided I would go to bed when I get to bed and I would work hard on the blog.
Lots of water. Definitely not taking care of myself physically right now. No appetite so I'm not eating once again. Not sleeping once again. I did purposely set aside time to work on everything that *I* wanted to.
Quick entry. I promise.
It’s nearly midnight and I worked today. I’m tired and could probably fall asleep easily but I wanted to be sure to be able to do so without going upstairs to just disrupt Mike’s sleeping any more than already has been occurring.
Purpose of this entry:
I’m only writing this entry to ask the opinion of my fellow friends to see what people think of the colors/boxes.
I figure I’ll fill up the blog post itself to make sure everything is filled in correctly without many indications that were posted elsewhere.
Today’s crazy work day:
Today’s workday was absolutely insane. It had nothing to do with the number of calls I had gotten or the fact that I had a ton of customer. No, it was 100% due to the fact that I was training for the entire day. I do believe tomorrow I’ll be on the phone almost the entire day minus 3:15 – 5 pm when I’ll be training Tim. Which is fine because I do believe I took a solid five to ten calls at most.
- training two people per day (on average)
- today I trained one in the morning and talked to the customer while the other typed, while another listened to the whole thing
- training is being done very differently this time around – employees are learning in small groups, with different information for each class, each time.
- I am responsible for talking while they type/navigate the system – this is typically harder to do when 1.) they do not like you hovering over them (that’s totally me) 2.) when they do not like someone pointing to their screen w/o the capability of saying out loud what you’re trying to get out
- it makes for a FUN day! We are off the phone and teaching. Which, I find really fun! (*note* there really isn’t any sarcasm in that)
- I found out I had received an amazing compliment from the retired senior VP of Bank Mutual on Monday that “his very first experience with Bank Mutual was above and beyond what he expected and that I was nothing but kind and polite and very knowledgeable!”
- I got to spend about 40 minutes doing the ‘town hall meeting’ video to hear of the quarterly – here’s where we are at… hooplas
It was a good day.