Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 8:43 pm
Work 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
- No Appointments or Set Requirements -
Work 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Break 11:45 am
Lunch 2:15 pm - 3;15 pm
Nick Summer School 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Mikhail Camp 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
One step forward... just keep moving forward.
I felt really good today. I didn't have a lot of terrible thoughts. I received a compliment which was reflected by Jill. Mike and things are coming together for actually setting up a marriage, and buying a car is something we are heavily figuring out.
Blog. You do not need it to be perfect. You just need to have your thoughts out of your head.
7 hours, 11 minutes
At least 300 xs better than I was yesterday and the day before.
Much more calm, no suicidal thoughts, happier, less stressed, and very much 'whatever happens, happens".
Did my best and really let out what I needed to let out. Plus I really tried to enjoy all aspects of life instead of negatively thinking about how things are going. Legitimate talk about marriage and buying a new car has given my mood some enlightenment.
Secondary cup of coffee for the soul.
Sum up yesterday, I called into work for a very necessary day off to ensure that I get into the psych immediately. We arranged a 2:15 pm appointment. I had the truck. The transmission went on my car. You know I’m desperate when I’m willing to drive Mike’s truck across town to unfamiliar territory.
Psych was completely different than I expected. His assistance had provided me with information that he absolutely would not help me because this isn’t psych problems; this was hormone and thyroid problems. This continued for three weeks. I walked in and sat down for him to instantly say, “when did they change your meds?” I told him about three weeks ago. He followed up with, “why didn’t you come to see me immediately?!” I explained how I called his assistant many times over the past three weeks. I have a good indication that she will not be there when I return. He didn’t even have to look at me longer than a few moments to go, “what the hell happened to you?!” in the most, I have never seen you in the history of being your doctor be this bad.
He decided we are fixing this immediately. He suggested Latuda. He stated insurance companies have a huge problem with covering this med and provided me with one of those little coupon books to lower the co-pay. The pills were still $1200 for a one-month supply. HA! Great insurance! I called and asked them to immediately ask for an order for Abilify instead. An hour later, Mike and I were driving to Walgreen’s. We switched locations, one because it was next to my work, and secondly the service was absolutely terrible at our old location. Well, the service I received at this location was absolutely horrible. They couldn’t find me in the system. They found Nick, got his scripts, and I paid over $470 in his three prescriptions. The shell shock hit me; I was too numb to really care. We found out my prescriptions were at the old location. We drove there. She found me right away. She indicated the meds were pretty pricey but, “way better than what they wanted for Latuda“. $280 for two of my medications. TWO. I take six per month. Nick takes three. Mikhail takes three to four depending on how fast he needs something filled. That was $750 spent roughly 30 minutes time. Ya know $750 that could have gone towards my new car that is an absolute necessity.
Today Has Been One Hell of a Ride
I am trying to keep things short and simple and I’m terrible at doing so. So here I am going, to sum up today’s events as quickly as I can because let’s be honest, I don’t want this part of my blog to be ridiculously long. I want it to sum up my day.
- drove the truck a little better today. Feeling a little more comfort and confidence
- boys went their separate ways to where they belonged
- Mike pretty much indicated – here are my insurance prices, they are lower than your insurance prices – what you spend on everything before deductible – max out of pocket
- which we decided then obviously this is an absolute no-brainer that we are going to get married because we would be absolutely stupid to continue paying things like we are
- we arranged days that I have off and figured out what we need to do to get an actual documentation that is needed and to get a license for the marriage
- Myles ordained himself and will receive his official certification in the mail in the next few days, which means, he can officially marry us
- Mike sent me links to cars all day long – even though I couldn’t look at them
- I talked to my supervisor and was 100% honest with her with everything going on in my world and how I am doing my best to get everything fixed and I really wanted to emphasize that all of this has been occurring while the merge happened and I still managed 100% perfect QA assessments
- I received a compliment which was recognized by many of my colleagues and also by the head of the call center who indicated she cannot wait to see me “succeed and move forward in this department” or something like that. I wasn’t quite sure what that was supposed to indicate but I figured best not to over think it
- I came home and Mike and I spent all night to send cars back and forth. I don’t care what I get. I just need to know what I’m paying and how I’m going to pay for it because if something doesn’t change with income/funds/money, and I’m throwing a few hundred dollar car payments in the mix, I have no idea where that money will appear
That was just the gist of what happened today. I have quite a few things to fill into the planner aspect of things which you will technically read before this. Tomorrow I have off! I plan on really cranking out a lot of things that I’ve neglected the past few weeks with my ups and downs.
I want to get laundry going, I have to go grocery shopping because we haven’t had food in the house in forever. I have some major coding to get in to get this page to where it needs to be. Lot’s of big plans for tomorrow.